Have you met any of our Select Blinds design consultants? Select Blinds customers now have FREE access to professional one-on-one design consulting, as another way SelectBlinds.com strives to support you in all your home upgrade project efforts. That’s right. Free design consulting.
Got a quick question? Give one of our consultants a call.
Have an interior design hiccup you need help troubleshooting and resolving? Give your consultant a call.
No matter the size or scope of your project, no matter what you’re working on, or whether you’re a homeowner, contractor, or real estate agent, we’re here for you. For free!
Call us today at (855) 235-3120.
So, What Does a Typical Day Look Like for a SelectBlinds.com Design Consultant?
How exactly does your design consultant work?
Your consultant is responsible for:
- Learning all about your projects and goals and then guiding you forward to get them over the finish line.
- Engaging with your projects and goals by asking probing follow-up questions.
- Getting to know you one-on-one and giving you the personalized care and attention you deserve as you work through your projects.
- Understanding your level of knowledge, and exactly what kind of assistance you need or want.
- Providing design guidance, recommendations, and troubleshooting obstacles that may arise.
- Always following up with you, as needed. In other words, one less thing for you to worry about.
Once your design consultant learns more about your goals, the applications, and your desired level of assistance, he or she can customize each interaction to perfectly meet your needs and help save you time.
Interactions between you and your consultant go beyond simple Q&A sessions and are meant to be more conversational. Your consultant will closely follow and track the thread of your project, documenting your project journey along the way. Your conversations will not be sales-focused, but rather are intended to best educate, guide, and fulfill your goals.
Through the relevant information, your consultant and you will get to know one another, develop a rapport, and you can expect timely follow-ups that you don’t have to plan yourself.
Consult with Confidence
Move forward with your consultant with confidence. Select Blinds design consultants are:
- Well-versed and trained on all quality products and solutions, including their optimal applications, differences, and benefits.
- Excited about staying up-to-date with all the latest design and style trends, as well as geographical considerations
- Focused on helping anticipate/prevent problems before they occur, depending on your needs and their applications.
Tools are provided to your consultant to better classify your projects, to better take the opportunity for needed follow-ups, and to better see each of your projects through to completion. Your consultant will also be given omnichannel communication capabilities to help him or her meet a wide variety of customer project needs.
Take Control of Taking Your Home to the Next Level!
DIY doesn’t have to mean “all by yourself.” For indoor spaces or outdoor spaces, a home design upgrade should never feel intimidating.
SelectBlinds.com is here to support you all the way from start to finish with tons of helpful resources to make your life (and projects) easier. We’re just as invested in your success as you are! Make your house ALL YOURS as you personalize it just for you, without breaking the bank. As you sharpen those interior DIY design instincts, you can save yourself plenty of money in the process.
Check out our FREE interior design consulting as just another way we can support you from start to finish. Get tips, color guidance, product recommendations, solutions to the problems you may encounter, etc. Call us today at (855) 235-3120 to take advantage of our free design consultation resources.
Free Samples. Free Shipping. Free Design Consulting. Every day.
Only at SelectBlinds.com.